Anti-microbial cards and accessories for ‘hygienic identification’
Databac presents a complete range of anti-microbial ID products, treated with an additive to help prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses.
Databac has launched a complete range of anti-microbial identification products. The range includes ID cards, card wearing accessories and wristbands, all treated with a special additive to help prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses.
‘Hygienic identification’ is a trend is likely to outlast the pandemic, setting new norms in health & safety. While ideal for healthcare centres, the range is aimed at any busy site with a high throughput of people, providing anti-microbial protection for all popular credentials and wearing accessories.
Databac’s anti-microbial ID range includes:
- Anti-microbial ID and access cards, which can be made with RFID and other technologies.
- Anti-microbial lanyards in cotton, bamboo, PET, rPET and corn.
- Anti-microbial card holders, both rigid open-fronted and clear enclosed formats.
- Anti-microbial wallets for use with visitor passes.
- Anti-microbial wristbands for hospital, events and sports centres.
Databac’s anti-microbial products offer protection primarily through silver ion technology. This works by inhibiting the growth and replication of germs, bacteria, fungi and mould. The additive used reduces bacterial activity by over 99%, making the products effective against bacteria and some viruses, including staphylococcus and influenza A.
For more information, visit our website or call us on 020 8546 9826