In our ethical sourcing policy, we commit to:
- expecting responsible behaviour, as well as quality and value.
- working with suppliers to make improvements, where their practices fall short of our expectations.
- withdrawing from contracts where improvement is impossible.
- respecting suppliers’ confidential information and running fair selection processes.
- making payments in accordance with our contractual commitments.
Under the ethical, social and environmental criteria, suppliers are assessed, among other things, on:
- compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- use of energy and other natural resources.
- respect for confidentiality.
- whether they have a civic and responsible attitude.
- whether they have principles for action defining their commitments and priorities.
- whether they have an environment policy.
These assessments are reviewed jointly with our suppliers and lead to an improvement plan being drawn up if necessary.